Our Client is looking for a Senior Process Control Engineer to develop control system specifications. As a valuable part of a team delivering real results you will bring innovative ideas to deliver the best possible outcomes and contribution.
This role includes all the standard responsibilities of such a position and some but not all are listed below
- Minimum of 10 years engineering experience, with a specific focus on process operations and process control
- Review and input to Project P&IDs
- Responsible for production of project specific control system functional specifications
- Alarm rationalisation
- Graphics and situational awareness schemes
- Incorporation of vendor data into control strategies to consistently align with plant strategy
- Analyse the control system software libraries to align and optimize the deliver of functional descriptions
- Ensure that information flow to the PCS configuration team serves to be clear, concise, correct and practical
- Provide solutions to engineering problems
You will have the following
- Experience with control systems and process automation
- Strong understanding of process equipment
- Relevant Bachelors degree from a recognised institution
- Eligibility for membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Superior interpersonal, communication skills and writing skills
- Strong analytical, literacy and numerical skills
- Well-developed computer skills and knowledge of databases, spreadsheets and engineering programs
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you’re an experienced Senior Process Control Engineer, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today. To apply for this role please click the Apply button and we will get in touch with you.