This role will lead Instrumentation and Electrical design efforts for the project and support Instrumentation and Electrical Engineers with development of wiring and installation drawings for electrical equipment. This job requires heavy interaction with designers and engineers within the Instrumentation and Electrical group, and from other disciplines, in a team environment to create multi-discipline design packages.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conceptualize wiring diagrams, E&I layouts, and design details as required
- Clear and timely communication regarding design change issues
- Liaison, support and timely transfer of information to other disciplines
- Respond to technical queries
- Contribute to site installation and commissioning information as required
- Minimum of 10 years design drafting experience, with at least 5 years in the mining and metals processing field
- Understanding of discipline technology and other discipline requirements
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Attention to detail
- Good commercial awareness/risk management skills
- Competency in Microstation and/or AutoCAD
- Competency in 3D Design tools
- Database Design experience highly regarded
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.