Our client has a pipeline of work on and is in need of highly skilled P&ID Process Drafting personnel for mining project work.
About the role
Immediate start ongoing contract. 40 plus hours per week working on mining projects.
- Autocad and or Solid Edge process diagram (PFD and P&ID) experience.
- High level communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills in a design context.
- Significant Experience with both dry and wet plant facilities for Gold & Base Metals Projects.
- Exposure within small to medium sized engineering consultants offices is desirable.
- Driven and capable of working autonomously to reach performance based objectives whilst maintaining quality.
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorisation in Australia.
360 Degree Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short listed Candidates will be contacted.
For more information and to apply please contact Patricia Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org on 08 6111 4629 or click the Apply button below.