Our client is a well known and highly respected Quantity Surveying - Construction Cost Management firm. They are currently in need of a qualified and experienced Quantity Surveyor who can work with the existing team to produce a demanding Bill of Quantities contract for a 6 week contract. There is the possibility of future work in 2021 dependant on workload.
To secure this excellent role you will have the following skills, knowledge and education:
- Tertiary Degree in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years of post-degree experience working in Australian Quantity Surveying/Contract Administration roles
- Proven experience in the Measurement of Bills of Quantities in accordance with Standard Method of Measurement
- Experienced in CostX estimating software
- Cost Estimating, Project Cost Planning and Management
- Proven client interaction experience
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, a problem solver with the ability to work autonomously
- A real team player
To be considered for this role you must currently reside in Perth, West Australia with full working rights. Only those with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered.
If you wish to apply for this contract please click the Apply button below.